Hard disk drive removal - NetVista 6826, 8317, 8318, 8319
These instructions are also available in movie format:
Hard disk drive installation
- Remove the cover. See Cover removal.
- Remove the disk drive tray. See Accessing system board components and drives.
- Disconnect the signal and power cables from the existing hard disk drive and remove the drive. Do not disconnect the signal cable from the system board.
- Insert the hard drive into the hard disk cage and secure with 4 screws.
- Slide the hard disk cage into its slot and make sure the plastic retaining clip is secure. Connect the signal and power cables to the drive.
- Reinstall the disk drive tray and connect the signal and power cables for the diskette and CD drives.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved