System board removal - NetVista 2256, 6339, 6346
- Remove the cover.
- Remove the 4 screws that attach the system board to the chassis.
- Remove the board from the chassis.
- Remove the processor from the old system board and install it on the new system board.
- Remove any of the following installed options on the old system board, and install them on the new system board (memory modules).
- Ensure that the new system board jumper settings match the old system board jumper settings.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved