Backup battery, ethernet, and modem card removal movie - ThinkPad A30/p, A31/p
Movie player help.
Before you begin
- Turn the machine off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter.
- Remove the main battery.
Battery removal movie.
Backup battery, ethernet, modem installation movie.
Text of the audio portion of the backup battery ethernet, and modem cards removal and installation movie
- Loosen the two captive screws on the access panel, and lift it off.
- Remove the two screws to the ethernet card, and lift it out.
- Disconnect the cable from the card, and place the card on the ESD mat.
- Remove the two screws from the modem card, and lift it out.
- Disconnect the cable from the card, and place the card on an ESD mat.
- Lift up the battery and disconnect it.
- NOTE: The Mini PCI slot is available for expansion in this ThinkPad.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved