Memory removal and installation - ThinkPad A21e (2655), A22e
This document contains instructions for removing and installing the memory on your A21e (2655) or A22e ThinkPad computer.
Removing the memory
- Remove the battery pack.
- Loosen the screw as indicated by 1. but do not remove it.
- Remove the cover as indicated by 2.
- Press out on the latches on both edges of the socket the same time as indicated by 3.
- Remove the DIMM as indicated by 4.
- Replace the memory slot cover; then tighten the screw
Installing the memory
Reverse Steps 6 through 2.
Note: When installing, make sure that the card is firmly fixed in the slot and cannot be moved easily.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved