System board removal - NetVista 2292, 6350, 6794, 6795, 6823, 6825
System board removal
To remove the system board, do the following:
- Turn off the server and peripheral devices and disconnect all external cables and power cords; then, remove the cover. For more information click Cover removal .
- Click Power supply removal.
- Disconnect all wires connected to the system board.
- Remove the six screws that attach the system board to the chassis.
- Lift out the system board.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved