System board removal - NetVista 6349, 6792, 6793
System board removal
To remove the system board, do the following:
- Turn off the server and peripheral devices and disconnect all external cables and power cords; then, remove the cover. For more information click Cover removal .
- Rotate the drive chassis above the system board upward and lock in the upright position.
- Remove the support arm by pulling it out.
- Disconnect all wires connected to the system board.
- Remove the 6 screws that attach the system board to the chassis.
- Lift out the system board.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved