Adapter card removal and installation - NetVista 2292, 6350, 6794, 6795, 6823, 6825
Note: This computer has three expansion slots for PCI adapters and one slot used for an AGP adapter. You can install an adapter up to 228 mm (9 inches) long.
To install an adapter:
- Remove the cover. For more information click Cover removal.
- Remove the adapter slot cover for the appropriate expansion slot.
- Remove the adapter from its static-protective package.
- Install the adapter into the appropriate slot on the system board.
- Install the adapter slot cover latch.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved