Keyboard removal and installation - ThinkPad T30
Removing the keyboard
NOTE: In step 5, pull the keyboard a little in the direction of the arrow, and then detach the connector 6.
Installing the keyboard
- Attach the connector. (Step 6 in the removal procedure.)
- Make sure that the keyboard edges, shown in the figure as (A) and (B), are under the frame.
- Press the keys indicated by arrows to latch the keyboard firmly in place.
- To make sure that the front side of the keyboard is housed firmly, gently press the keys with your thumbs and try to slide the keyboard towards You.
- Secure the keyboard from the bottom of the computer, using the new screws provided with the keyboard.
Click here to go to the keyboard removal movie.
Click here to go to the keyboard installation movie.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved