Top Cover removal and installation - NetVista 6029
- Shut down the operating system, remove any media (diskettes, CDs, or tapes) from the drives, and turn off all attached devices and the computer.
- Unplug all power cords from electrical outlets.
- Disconnect all cables attached to the computer. This includes power cords, input/output (I/O) cables, and any other cables that are connected to the computer.
- Remove the two screws at the rear of the left side cover and slide the cover to the rear to remove.
Cover installation and connecting the cables
- Ensure that all components have been reassembled correctly and that no tools or loose screws are left inside your computer.
- Clear any cables that might impede the replacement of the cover.
- Position the cover on the chassis so that the guides on the top and bottom of the cover engage the chassis and push the cover to the closed position. Insert the screws that secure the cover.
- Reconnect the external cables and power cords to the computer.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved