At a glance
The ThinkPad 24X-10X CD-ROM UltraslimBay(*) Drive provides access to the growing list of software and databases now available on CD.
* Transfer rate varies between 3.6 Mbps (24X maximum) and 1.5 Mbps (10X minimum). Actual playback speed will vary depending on many factors.
3 year limited Customer Carry-In Exchange
One box containing...
Marketing and FRU part numbers
- Carrying case
- Marketing part number - 05K9122
- FRU part number - 05K8873
Additional part numbers
Part number(s) for ordering multiple quantities
Asia Pacific, Canada, Latin America, United States Retail information
Retail Model Number - TP122
Retail UPC Code - 0-87944-49795-0
Retail EAN Number - 50-19170-49795-9
Associated FRU part number(s)
- Announce Date- 04/20/99
- Planned Availability Date- 04/20/99
- Effective Withdrawal Date- 12/19/2000
Data transfer rate: 10X to 24X CAV
Physical, Environmental, and Compatibility Specifications as known at time of announcement:Height Width Depth Operating Temperature
Relative Operating Humidity
- low of 5 degrees Celcius to a high of 35 degrees Celcius (without diskette) (without frosting or condensing)
- low of 10 degrees Fahrenheit to a high of 31.3 degrees Fahrenheit (with diskette) (without frosting or condensing)
- low of 8% to a high of 95% (non-condensing) (without diskette)
- low of 8% to a high of 80% (non-condensing) (with diskette)
No . The ENERGY STAR emblem does not represent EPA endorsement of any product or service.
The ThinkPad 24X-10X CD-ROM UltraslimBay Drive (05K9122) is supported on the following platforms:
Machine System Name Type Model ThinkPad 570 with UltraBase* 2644 All
* The ThinkPad 570 UltraBase is an integral part of the 570, it has a separate part number and must be ordered for installation of this option.
Microsoft Windows ME
- The symbol * is used to denote that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- All dates are represented in the US English format of mm/dd/yyyy (where mm=month, dd=day, yyyy=year).
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the products will have been withdrawn from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.