Keyboard Removal Movie - ThinkPad Edge E120, Edge E125, X121e
- Unlock the battery lock latch.
- Press and hold the battery release latch and slide the battery out of the slot in the chasis.
- Loosen the three captive screws.
- Lift the access panel off of the chasis.
- Remove the two retaining screw.
- Turn the system over and open the cover.
- Push the keyboard toward the rear, then rotate it up.
- Flip it over, and set it down on the palm rest.
- Disconnect the two ribbon cables.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://service.lenovo.partner-management.com/
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved