Keyboard removal and installation - ThinkPad Edge E520, E525
Removal steps of keyboard
Note: Your models may look slightly different from the illustration above.
When installing: Make sure the screws have been fastened to secure the keyboard.
||M2 × 6 mm, wafer-head, nylon-coated (2)
||0.181 Nm (1.85 kgfcm)
Installation steps of keyboard
To install the keyboard, do the following:
- Attach the connectors.
- Attach the keyboard so that the keyboard edges are under the frame.
- To make sure that the front side of the keyboard is housed firmly, gently press the keys with your thumbs and try to slide the keyboard toward you.
- Secure the keyboard by tightening the screws from the bottom side of the computer.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved