mSATA solid state drive removal and installation - ThinkPad Edge E520 models
For access, remove this FRU:
Removal steps of mSATA solid state drive for ThinkPad Edge E520 models
- Do not drop the drive or apply any physical shock to it. The drive is sensitive to physical shock. Improper handling can cause damage and permanent loss of data.
- Before removing the drive, have the user make a backup copy of all the information on it if possible.
- Never remove the drive while the computer is operating or is in suspend mode.
||M2 × 3 mm, wafer-head, nylon-coated (1)
||0.181 Nm (1.85 kgfcm)
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved