1130 Speaker assembly - ThinkPad X1
For access, disable the battery pack first. Refer to “1000 Disabling the battery pack in the UEFI BIOS” for detailed instructions.
Then remove these FRUs in order:
- Please refer to “1010 Hard disk drive and solid state drive” for detailed instruction.
- Please refer to “1020 Keyboard” for detailed instruction.
- Please refer to “1080 Keyboard bezel assembly with fingerprint reader and audio sub card ” for detailed instruction.
- Please refer to “1110 Fan assembly” for detailed instruction.
- Please refer to “1120 I/O board” for detailed instruction.
Removal steps of speaker assembly
||M2 x 3 mm (2)
Make sure that the speaker connectors are attached firmly.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved