Lenovo USB 2.0 Port Replicator with Digital Video - Drivers
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|v10712||14 Nov 2013 ||
|v10709||14 Aug 2013 ||
Files for the Lenovo USB 2.0 Port Replicator with Digital Video (Option P/N: 0A33942, 0A33943, 0A33944, 0A33945, 0A33946, 0A33947, 0A33948, 0A33949, 0A33951, FRU P/N: 03X6052)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
To use the port replicator, your computer is recommended to meet the following requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Microsoft Windows Vista®, or Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
- NVIDIA, ATI, or Intel® graphics card
- Minimum 1.6 GHz of dual core CPU
- Minimum 1 GB of memory
- CD or DVD driver
- Minimum 10 MB of free disk space on the hard disk drive
- An available USB 2.0 connector
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Double click the saved package and follow the instruction to finish the installation.
- For details, please refer the user guide in the CD of this product.
- Exit all applications that use the port replicator.
- Click Start -> Programs or All Programs -> Lenovo USB 2.0 Port Replicator with Digital Video -> Uninstall.
- Click Next and follow the instructions on the computer screen to uninstall the device driver.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved