ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock - Overview
ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock (43R8782) offers robust cable management and expansion for ThinkPad W700 mobile workstations. Features and benefits:
- Streamlined design tucks beneath W700 Series notebook to minimize desktop footprint.
- Analog and digital video support* - Includes analog VGA port, dual-link DVI-D port and DisplayPort.
- Analog and digital audio support - Includes stereo headphone out and microphone in analog ports and S/PDIF digital output port.
- eSATA port - For connection of high-bandwidth eSATA storage devices.
- Four USB 2.0 ports - To support USB peripherals such as, printer, keyboard, mouse, memory key, external optical drive, or HDD and others.
- Gigabit Ethernet - For connection to Internet/LAN.
- Integrated key lock and cable lock slot physically secures the ThinkPad system and ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock
- The cable lock and key lock operate seperately
- The cable lock secures the ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock to the workspace (desk, table, pole, furniture, wall)
- The separate key lock, on the side of the ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock, secures the ThinkPad to the ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock
- To remove the ThinkPad, from the ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock, the user turns the seperate key. The user does not need to remove the cable lock from the ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock
- Includes two security keys
- Includes a ThinkPad 170W AC Adapter.
- Maxium of two monitors can be attached to the three video ports. The ThinkPad W700 display is disabled.
- Dual-link DVI-D digital video port does not support attachment of a DVI-to-VGA monitor adapter.
- DisplayPort does not support attachment of the DisplayPort Monitor Cables
- Physical specifications:
- Approximate height: 75 mm (3.0 in)
- Approximate width: 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Approximate depth: 215 mm (8.5 in)
- Approximate weight: 1.45 kg (3.2 lb)
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) to + 40 degrees C (104 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage environment:
- Temperature: - 20 degrees C (- 4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (excluding rain)
1 year – Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU)
- Announce date: 12 Aug 2008 (Worldwide)
- Planned availability date: 02 Sep 2008 (Worldwide)
- Discontinued, Withdrawn from marketing: October 2009. Replaced by ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock 2.0
|ThinkPad W700, W700ds, W701, W701ds
- ThinkPad W700 Mini Dock 2.0 is not compatible with the following notebook and monitor stands:
- Lenovo Essential Notebook Stand
- ThinkPad Adjustable Notebook Stand
- Lenovo Easy Reach Monitor Stand
|FCC, VCCI, CE, UL, CB, BSMI
44C9591, 45C9590, 45J7949, 45J7950, 45J7959, 45J7951
Legacy Document ID
: 28 May 2014
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved