|Firmware update for the USB 2.0 Super Multi-Burner drive. |
Note: Please read the installation instructions listed under additional information before performing the firmware update.
1. Connect the AC adapter to the Lenovo USB2.0 Super MultiBurner Drive and attach the USB cable from the drive to the Lenovo Notebook USB port. (Make sure your Notebook battery has enough power or to be safe connect the notebook AC Adapter.)
2. Double click the TEAC Updater utility program icon. Choose the “Lenovo USB MultiBurner2” to be target drive. Current Firmware version is 1.CE
3. Click the Update button, there will be a pop up window for informing that the drive’s firmware will be updated to 1.CG
4. Click Yes if you want to update the firmware.
5. Do not stop the program, do not power off the drive or the system while the update is taking place. The drive will be damaged if the program is interrupted before completing successfully. Please wait.
6. Once the firmware utility program has updated the drive successfully and the message below is shown, then Click Yes to restart your computer. This is the last step.