ScrollPoint mouse driver for Windows 95, 98, NT4.0 - ZY6Z08US - PC 300GL (type 6267, 6277, 6287) / PC 300PL (type 6862, 6872, 6890, 6892)
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|8.33 ||23 Jun 1999 ||
|ScrollPoint mouse driver for Windows 95 and 98 for the following systems:|
- PC 300GL (type 6267, 6277, 6287)
- PC 300PL (type 6862, 6872, 6890, 6892)
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, select Find, then click Files and folders.
- Type q5vdo02us13.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q5vdo02us13.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I Agree.
- Ensure that "Installation Folder" is set to C:\Drivers\ZY6Z08US.
- Click Finish.
- If you see a message saying "The specified output folder does not exist. Create it?", click Yes. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- If you see a message saying "The package has been delivered successfully", click OK.
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\Drivers\ZY6Z08US\DISK1\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run. Follow all onscreen prompts to complete the driver installation.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved