Intel chipset Plug and Play INF driver for Microsoft Windows 2000 - NetVista 2259, 6049
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|3.10.1011 ||07 Sep 2001 ||
|This package will enable Plug and Play INF support for Intel Chipset components under Microsoft Windows 2000.|
Print this file so that you can refer to it during the installation.
Downloading the update
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Extracting the update
- Click Start, select Search, then click Files or folders.
- Type qi6z24us.exe in the search field, then click Search Now. This will locate the qi6z24us.exe file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the icon for qi6z24us.exe
- Follow the instructions to install the driver
- Reboot the system
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved