Thank you for choosing Lenovo Ideapad Tablet K1 (Hereinafter referred to as “K1”).
In order to enhance K1 user experience, Lenovo is pleased to offer FREE 90-day software support in addition to our standard warranty service (please see terms below).
You may be required to provide invoice or proof of purchase in order to determine the eligibility for support.
What this Support Covers
1) The support starts on the original date of purchase specified on your sales receipt or invoice unless Lenovo informs you otherwise in writing. The support period is 90 days from the original date of purchase.
2) The support covers phone-based consultation after placing a call to one of our Lenovo Contact Centers. The consultation must take place within the support period specified in point 1) and relates to Software questions described in point 3).
3) Software support includes:
a. Pre-installed Android system;
- Including initial setup, configuration, system image upgrade, basic using guidance
b. Lenovo Lucky Launcher;
- Initial setup, configuration
What this Support Does Not Cover
1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center.
2) Software support does not include:
a. Third-party Applications
- If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
What Your Service Provider Will Do to Correct Problems
When you contact us, please follow the problem determination and resolution procedures specified.
Your Support Representative will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem over the telephone, e-mail or through remote assistance. He or she may direct you to download and install designated software updates.
How to Obtain K1 Software Support
You may obtain service by contacting a Lenovo Contact Center at:
U.S. Technical Support: 1-877-453-6686 (24 hours)
You can also get easier and faster technical support from Lenovo e-support website, including: