Summary of changes for BIOS update - ThinkCentre M90z
- Base on 9BKT41A/9BJT41A and modify the item:
1.Update MEBX to version 6.1.0.06
- Based on 9BKT38A/9BJT38A and modify the item:
1.Improve the USB mosue compatibility in DOS.
- Based on 9BKT37A/9BJT37A and modifies the items:
1. Improve the boot block protection function.
2. Improve the K0 stepping CPU compatibility.
- Based on 9BKT35A/9BJT35A and modifies the items:
- Changes TOKEN "FV_ERROR_LOGGING_SIZE" from 1K to 32K
- Adds flash_block_size equal 4K support for logo rom hole
- Upgrades BIOS Setup Menu Muti-Languae
- EFI BIOS can not detect key patch update, adds Key MonFilter module part
- Adds WMIPreloadLanguage Module
- Fixes BIOS Layout issue
- Fixes RBM(WMI) issue cannot show F11 item in Startup Interrupt Menu after Ctrl+Alt+Del. Password change input of BRM Multi-countries Keyboard disagree with BIOS setup menu.
- Fixes issue: No beep sound when setting a HDD password by using illegal code
- Patches issue: Can boot from bootable device that excluded from boot order
- Fixes issue: Show 0162 error after clear PAP
- Patches issue: update EC with afudos 2.32, EC revision not update in BIOS setup menu, but after reboot again, it would be normal
- Fixes issue: Srdos/win can't loaded default the item Hardware Password Manager
- Fixes issue: srdos can not store the "front button control" item
- Adds "DP Audio Support" in setup menu
- Updates CPU micro code to CPUID 0x00020655
- Patch to fix update 29A BIOS would appear BSOD issue if update BIOS without /BB command
- Patch for SLP_S3# Minimum Assertion Width set as 2s which don't adjust BB
- Patch: modifies the SLP_S3# Minimum Assertion Width to 11(2-2.0002s)
- Notice: This patch update FV_BB, so it should add the command for update BootBlock when update BIOS.
- Adds BIOS setup menu item to implement MMB enable/disable function
- Adds Setup menu beep warning solution
- Adds workaround for S5 WOL fail
- Fixes issue: Remove AC and recovery (do twice), system would auto boot
- Adds a HPM issue solution
- Adds Patch code for 0199 POST error
- Updates BIOS setup menu by layout 1.17
- Changes to 2.31B9 in release package
- Updates LenovoCore eModule
- fixes issue: when installing both PS2 and USB keyboard, the PS2 keyboard will not respond in "Startup Interrupt Menu"
- fixes issue: implements F11 Hotkey feature
- Fixes issue: No beep sound when setting a password by using illegal code
- Fixes issue: Can set password with key combination "Ctrl+Alt+ number/Char"
- Supports SMC (iSCSI boot) function
- Short term solution for SMC + BSOD: enable or disable the Patch for BSOD by value of "Boot Agent"
- Updates Afuwin 2.32 in release package
- Patches issue: system would BSOD when entering USB KB key during Windows logo.
- Patches issue: PC Doctor test failed (CMOS RAM).
- Patches issue: Force boot from HD/CD/PXE fail while SATA set as IDE mode.
- Patches issue: Can't done S3/S4/S5 when entering OS at the first time after disabling LAN in CMOS.
- Adds code to backup/restore Nvram SMI as Gibson request.
- Hides the BIOS item "Power->Enhanced Power Saving Mode" as Gibson request.
- Fixes issue: after update smbios type 11 by amidedos.exe, system reboot always.
- Updates Afudos.exe rev 2.32.
- Based on 25A BIOS code base and only updates vbios to ild_1994_QU8V02.dat.
- Updates EC to 25A in release package.
- Fixes system which could not go to hibernate when set 1min s3 then 2min s4 in power option.
- Fixes keyboard hang after flash EC issue under DOS.
- Routing GPIO13 to SCI function to ASL code to avoid EC SCI potential possible affect to BIOS.
- Updates for fasting boot.
- Updates to patch "BSOD when enter Keborad key during Windows logo".
- Updates newer version of vbios to ild_2026_QU8V01.dat.
- Adds new function "Ambient Light Sensor".
- Updates Maebashi_QST_Q57_AIO_v1.2_100609.ini in 8M BIN file.
- Fixes issue that when there is a bootable USB key, force HDD boot always fail.
- Patches afu2.31B9 for flash EC shout down issue.
- Fixes issue that IDER CD and Floppy fail: AMT client halt with a black sreen after post finishing.
- Updates MIC mute patch to fix long run fail issue.
- Fixes after disable Express Card in CMOS can't enter OS issue.
- Fixes this issue: remove CMOS battery and AC, wait for a while, then recover them, power on hung up at OEM logo screen.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved