- ThinkCentre M92
- ThinkCentre Edge92z
- ThinkCentre M92z
- ThinkCentre M72e
- ThinkPad E130, E135, E330, E335, E430, E435, E530, E535
- Thinkpad E230s, S230, E430s, S430
- ThinkPad T430s, T430, T530
- ThinkPad W530
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- ThinkPad X230, X230 Tablet
- ThinkPad L330, L430, L530
- ThinkPad X131e
- ThinkPad S430
- ThinkPad S230u, T430u, V490u
- ThinkPad V480, V480s, V580
- ThinkPad B480, V480c, B485, V580, V580c, B585, B475e, B575e
- ThinkPad K29, K49, E49
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Note: Make sure you are logged onto an account that is a member of the Administrators group.
The ExpressCache installation is typically fast and simple. Here are the basic steps:
- Double-click the ExpressCache installation file
- Follow the screens displayed, answering the questions asked as prompted.