NVIDIA Quadro 600 96-core CUDA 1GB Dual-Link DVI-I, DisplayPort Graphics Card - Drivers
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|306.68||18 Dec 2012 ||
Supported Operating system:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file. There are 2 drivers for different OS.
- Double click the saved package and follow the instruction to complete the installation.
- In Control Panel, open Add/Remove Programs.
- In Install/Uninstall tab, select this software from the list and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the uninstallation procedure.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved