Realtek Ethernet driver Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) - ThinkCentre M72e, ThinkCentre Edge 72, Lenovo 62 Desktop
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|7.050.1123.2011||18 Dec 2012 ||
|Win 7: 7.050.1123.2011, Win XP: 5.792.1208.2011||18 Dec 2012 ||
This utility is a security update for Intel AMT. It updates the Intel(R) Management Engine's firmware of the local machine.
This package is for use with systems that are AMT capable.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre M72e systems.
- All ThinkCentre Edge 72 systems.
- Lenovo 62 Desktop
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, select Search, then click All files and folders.
- Type e4etn03us17_win7.exe in the search field, then click Search. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the e4etn03us17_win7.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\ETHERNET\e4etn03us17_win7.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to extract the necessary files to your hard drive.
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved