Intel Lan Driver For Windows 8 (64-bit) - ThinkStation S30, D30 and C30
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|126.96.36.19931||19 Apr 2013 ||
|188.8.131.5231/184.108.40.206||19 Apr 2013 ||
This release includes software and drivers for Intel(R) PRO/100, Intel(R) Gigabit, and Intel(R) 10GbE network adapters and integrated network connections.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- ThinkStation S30 system.
- ThinkStation D30 system.
- ThinkStation C30 system.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type c1etn13ws17_864.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the c1etn13ws17_864.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\ETHERNET\c1etn13ws17_864.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to extract the necessary files to your hard drive.
- Close all open applications.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\ETHERNET\c1etn13ws17\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
: 27 Mar 2014
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved