Lenovo strongly suggests rebooting the system before applying the BIOS update.
Please upgrade BIOS to 47CN25WW/2.03 or higher version and Touchpad driver to 18.104.22.168 or higher version together.
Please pay attention: Turn off the wireless hardware switch before updating BIOS
Latest Version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous.
1. Fixed the problem of AUO panel slight flickering after adjust brightness to lowest level.
2. Fixed the problem of "Fn+F6" no function by upgrading BIOS and Touchpad driver on the machine produced before 2011/4/25 (included)
Fied the problem of AUO panel slight flickering after adjusting brightness to lowest level.
Fixed the problem of "Fn+F6" no function by upgrading BIOS and Touchpad driver on the machine produced before 2011/4/25 (included)
1. Restart computer.
2. Locate the file IQY0206AX64.exe that has been downloaded.
3. Double click the IQY0206AX64.exe. For Vista and Windows 7, you may run it as administrator by left-clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as administrator".
4. Click Install.
5. Click Flash BIOS.
6. Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
7. When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
8. Enter to BIOS menu, load default setting-> save and exit.
9. Please reboot the system again.