Broadcom Bluetooth Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) - ThinkCentre M70z, M90z
|This package provides the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
This package is intended for the following system:
- ThinkCentre M70z, M90z
The software should be installed on systems with at least 110MB of system memory.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type 8m05bb36g04.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the 8m05bb36g04.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\BTOOTH\8m05bb36g04.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\BTOOTH\8m05bb36g04\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run.
- Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.
Note: If you already have this software running on your computer, uninstall it first before installing this version.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved