Battery life (capacity) decreases with age and usage of battery - ThinkPad
- Capacity is the length of time you can run your system on a fully charged battery.
- It is normal for all batteries to lose some capacity over time.
- Each time you discharge and recharge your battery, you will lose a very small amount of this capacity.
- You may also want to check for specific information on your system;
- Example: some BIOS updates include power management enhancements.
- Other systems have specific tools to help with battery life.
- To find drivers and files for your system, go to ThinkPad software and device drive file matrix and select the link for your system.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved