Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
How to turn on/off Bluetooth for IdeaPad Tablet K1
AFFECTED CONFIGURATIONS :
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
IdeaPad Tablet K1
VALID REGIONS/COUNTRIES :
You can establish a wireless connection with any other Bluetooth compatible device using Bluetooth technology. Examples of such Bluetooth compatible devices may include stereo earphones, keyboards, etc.
Since a Bluetooth-enabled device communicates with other devices by radio waves, you do not have to position your IdeaPad Tablet K1 to be directly opposite the other device. You simply need to ensure that the maximum distance between the two devices does not exceed 10 m (about 32 feet). However, please note that the Bluetooth connection can sometimes be interfered with by barriers such as walls or other electronic devices.
To trun on/off Bluetooth:
1. Click the "Settings" icon in the application list.
2. In "Wireless & Network" menu, check/uncheck the box of Bluetooth to turn on/off it.
You can manage connection, set device name and discoverability under "Bluetooth settings".
You can find the received files under "Bluetooth settings" -->"Show received files".
1. Click System time & Status Icons on the lower right corner of the desktop.
2. Clck the poped up window or the " " icon to extent it.
3. Click the grey section to turn on/off Bluetooth.
After Bluetooth has been turned on, your IdeaPad Tablet K1 will automatically display a list of any Bluetooth-enabled devices it can find in the nearby area (i.e. scan for devices).
(1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
(2) Software support does not include:
A. Lenovo Application Store
If you have any questions or require help when purchasing an application from Lenovo application store, please write an email to email@example.com
B. Third-party Applications
If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document ID :