Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
This article is an introduction to basic gestures about IdeaPad Tablet K1
AFFECTED CONFIGURATIONS :
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
IdeaPad Tablet K1
VALID REGIONS/COUNTRIES :
(1) Scroll up to display the dynamic menu (Up)
(2) Scroll down to return to the previous page (Down)
(3) Click to return to the desktop (Click)
(4) Press and hold to capture screen (Press & Hold)
(1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
(2) Software support does not include:
A. Lenovo Application Store
If you have any questions or require help when purchasing an application from Lenovo application store, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Third-party Applications
If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document ID :
Last modified :