Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
How to flash fireware, update driver and patch of bluetooth on IdeaCentre A300, B500?
The above symptom may occur on the following system:
Update Bluetooth Adapter Fireware
1. Download Fireware from the following web link:
2. Double-click "ID3BTH14WW5.exe", open C:\Drivers\Broadcom Bluetooth adapter fireware\DFU, Double-click "Setup_v0A5C_p214D_BCM2046B1_002.002.142_LenovoChina-PKG_1103.exe"
3. Click "Next".
If messy codes appear when installing Fireware as Fig.1 shows, you can change system locale from Chinese (HK) to English (US) before starting installing, and install it after restarting the computer.
3. Click "Next", check "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click "Next"
4. In the pop-up Windows note, check "Always trust software from "Broadcom Corporation", click "Install"
5. Click "Start" to update, please note that do not cut off the power supply during the whole process. In addition, it is normal that the Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse will be ineffective for a few seconds.
6. Click "Finish" to complete updating, and restart the computer
Update Bluetooth Driver (This driver only supports Windows 7)
1. Download Bluetooth Driver here ：
2. Double-click "ID3BTH13WW5.exe" ， open C:\Drivers\Broadcom Bluetooth driver ， Double-click setup.exe ， in the pop-up UAC, click "Yes"
3. In the pop-up dialogue, click "OK", and then you can see ""
4. The program will process automatically. At first, it will delete the older version drivers, and then install the newer version driver of Bluetooth. Note: During the process, it is normal that the Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse will be ineffective for a few seconds.
5. When finished with the installation, you need to restart the computer.
Install Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse patch
1. Download B500 Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse patch:
2) Double-click "ID17STW03WW5.exe", open C:\Drivers\Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse patch\B5_regedit ， double-click cdrun.exe ， in the pop-up UAC, click "yes"
2. Download A300 Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse patch:
2) Double-click "ID17STW04WW5.exe", open C:\Drivers\Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse patch ， double-click cdrun.exe, in the pop-up UAC, click "yes" .
Restart the computer after all the steps.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.