Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
How to install or uninstall an application on IdeaPad Tablet K1
AFFECTED CONFIGURATIONS :
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
IdeaPad Tablet K1
VALID REGIONS/COUNTRIES :
1. Click the ".apk" file you want to install on your tablet. You will find a message to popup if the application is not obtained from Androind Market.
2. Click "Settings", you will be directed to "Applications" settings interface --> click "Unknown sources" to allow installation of non-marktet applications --> click "OK".
3. Go back to your ".apk" file, click to intall it again. Now, you can click to install it.
1. Go to "Settings" ->"Applications" ->"Manage applications" ->"All".
2. Click "All" --> find and click the application you want to uninstall --> click "uninstall" on the application detail interface.
(1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
(2) Software support does not include:
A. Lenovo Application Store
If you have any questions or require help when purchasing an application from Lenovo application store, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Third-party Applications
If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document ID :
Last modified :