Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
How to customize widgets on the 4-pane desktop on IdeaPad Tablet K1
AFFECTED CONFIGURATIONS :
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
IdeaPad Tablet K1
VALID REGIONS/COUNTRIES :
You can see the 4-pane desktop on IdeaPad Tablet K1 and you can find different function areas on the desktop as shown in Fig.1.
Select the LLW Settings Launcher , and you can set the widgets in different zones and press the arrow to save and quit settings.
Take one as a example. If we want to change the widget of zone 1:
1. Click the LLW Settings Lanucher button --> click "Zone 1: Watch"
2. Click "Browse" to select the widget you want to display in Zone 1, taking "Music" as example.
3. Click the "Left-ward arrow" on the upper right corner of the window to save and quite.
(1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
(2) Software support does not include:
A. Lenovo Application Store
If you have any questions or require help when purchasing an application from Lenovo application store, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Third-party Applications
If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document ID :
Last modified :