Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
How to install new version of Lenovo SlideNav on IdeaPadY460/560?
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
1. Download Lenovo slideNav from Lenovo official website. Click the link "Important information" and operate according to the information. See Fig.1 and Fig.2.
If Power Management and TouchPad drivers have not been installed prior to installing SlideNav, the following hint as shown in Fig.3 will appear when you try to install SlideNav.
2. With the confirmation that PC has installed Power Management and TouchPad drivers, then it comes to install SlideNav. There are two drivers. IN8STW07WW5 is Flash plug-in required by Lenovo slideNav. IN8STW08WW5 is SlideNav driver.
3. In case of newly installed OS, please click it to install.
There is no need to install if your OS has already installed with this Flash plug-in of the same or newer version.
4. Click "IN8STW08WW5" to install.
5. Welcome page appears. Click "Next".
7. License Agreement appears. Click "Accept".
8. Confirm the installing directory. Click "Next".
File copying process:
9. Hint that restart PC now or later to take effect. Choose accordingly. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
Only Windows7 supports Lenovo slideNav.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.