Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
How to paste to device on IdeaPad Tablet K1 by Synchronization Software
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
IdeaPad Tablet K1
1. Supported copy and paste content
PC can copy text (such as text, phone number, email address, website address) and paste to device, and device can select Copy to clipboard, Send SMS, Call, Send Email, or web browsing, etc;
And PC can copy file(s) and paste to device, and device can select saving file(saving to /sdcard/Sharing) or open file.
2. How to Paste to device
1) Press the "Paste to device" button
After pasting, device will popup "Text received from PC" Dialog, select your wanted operation.
2) Right-clicking Synchronization Software icon in Windows tray, select "Paste To Device" frome the menu.
3) Drag text or file(s) that you wanted to paste to the list of connected device.
(1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
(2) Software support does not include:
A. Lenovo Application Store
If you have any questions or require help when purchasing an application from Lenovo application store, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Third-party Applications
If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.