IBM Rescue and Recovery with Rapid Restore - Backup fails before completion
The backup operation fails before it is completed.
IBM systems supported by IBM Rescue and Recovery with Rapid Restore, running Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP, configured with IBM Rapid Restore Ultra
View the list of systems supported by IBM Rescue and Recovery with Rapid Restore.
Backup failures before completion may be caused by insufficient hard disk drive space or a corrupted file.
If your hard disk drive is full, consider deleting any unnecessary files.
If you believe your system has sufficient hard disk drive space, run Check Disk.
To manually run Check Disk
- Double-click My Computer.
- Right-click the hard disk drive, click Properties.
- Click the Tools tab, then click Check Now.
- Make sure you select the check box for Automatically fix file system errors. You may need to shutdown and restart your system.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved