Projector may display incorrect resolution - ThinkPad R52, T43, X41, X41 Tablet
|Systems with an Intel 915GM or 915GML video subsystem may display incorrectly in low resolution on a small set of older projectors.|
ThinkPad R52, T43, X41 and X41 Tablet Systems, running Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows ME.
The display output should be changed from 1024x768 at 60 Hz to instead display at 1024x768 at 75 Hz.
- From the control panel, open the Display Settings control icon
- Click the Settings tab
- Use the Display drop-down to select the projector
- Click the Advanced button
- Click the Monitor tab on the new window
- From Monitor settings, use the Screen refresh rate drop-down to select a refresh rate of 75 Hz.
- Click OK
- Click OK
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved