|The video resolution 2048 x 1536 is not listed in the display manager in the control panel or in the ATI catalyst control center. |
Any of the following systems running Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP, configured with one of the PCI-e video adapters listed in the table and a DDC digital display:
- ThinkCentre A51 (type 8122, 8123, 8124, 8129, 8131, 8132, 8133, 8134, 8135, 8136, 8137, 8138, 9212)
- ThinkCentre A52 (type 8327, 8340, 8343, 8381)
- ThinkCentre M51 (type 8096, 8097, 8141, 8142, 8143, 8144, 8145, 8146)
- ThinkCentre M51e (type 9213)
- ThinkCentre M52 (type 8099, 8110, 8111, 8112, 8113, 8114, 8116, 8211, 8212, 8213, 8214, 8215, 9210, 9211)
- ThinkCentre M52e (type 8299)
|64MB ATI X300 SE PCI-Express video adapter||128MB ATI X300 SE PCI-Express video adapter|
|64MB ATI X300 Pro PCI-Express video adapter||128MB ATI X700 PCI-Express video adapter|
|128MB ATI X600 Pro PCI-Express video adapter|| |
None. Hardware should not be replaced for this issue. Product Development is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. The following two workarounds may be used for this issue:
- Choose the refresh rate in the ATI catalyst control center
- Open the ATI catalyst control center and click on resolution.
- Set the screen color bit quality to match your preferrence.
Example: 70Hz, 2048x1536, 32bit.
- Choose the "Forced" key in the ATI catalyst control center to allow the resolution 2048 x 1536 to be selected.
This is currently a video adapter limitation.