No display when resuming from S3/4 mode - ThinkCentre M75e
While playing a movie with WinDVD or media player, allow the system to enter S3/4 state. Once the system resumes, there will be no video.
- Install ATI Radeon HD5450 video card.
- Connect a Lenovo D2081 display using the DVI port.
- Boot into windows 7. Play a movie and allow the system to enter S3/4 mode.
- Resume the system from S3/4 mode and the system will not have video output.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
The system is configured with the following:
- Lenovo D2081 display (China Only)
- ATI Radeon HD5450 video card.
None. Do not replace any hardware.
Close all media player application prior to placing the system into S3/4 mode. Connect the monitor to the DisplayPort connector on the graphics card using a DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved