After resuming operating from suspend or hibernation, the error message "The internal wireless device is set to Radio off in BIOS Setup or powered off by the hardware switch" may be displayed. The wireless hardware switch is set to on and the wireless card is not disabled in BIOS.
Any Thinkpad system running Access Connections for Windows 7:
- Edge 13, Edge 14, Edge 15
- Edge E30, Edge E40, Edge E50
- L410, L412, L510, L512
- R60, R60e, R60i, R61, R61e, R61i
- R400, R500
- SL300, SL400, SL400c, SL410, SL500, SL500c, SL510
- T60, T60p, T61, T61p
- T400, T400s, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T500, T510, T510i
- W500, W510, W700, W700ds, W701, W701ds
- X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
- X100e, X200, X200s, X200 Tablet, X201, X201i, X201s, X201 Tablet, X300, X301
Upgrade to version 5.61 or later of Access Connections for Windows 7.