USB Port Replicator with Video - Driver for Windows XP and Windows Vista
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|7.6.1 ||11 Mar 2008 ||
|USB Port Replicator with Video driver update for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista.|
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Extract the usbportrepdriver761.zip.
- Double-click the usbportrepdriver761 folder.
- Double-click on the setup.exe file. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\LENOVO\USB_PORT_REP.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click USB Enhanced Performance Keyboard, then click Uninstall/Change. You may see a dialog stating "Windows needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation procedure.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved