Realtek RTL Gigabit and Fast Ethernet NIC driver - ThinkCentre A35 (type 8139)
|This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP device driver for the Realtek RTL8100C Ethernet that comes preinstalled in your computer.|
This package applies to the following systems configured with the Realtek RTL8100C chip:
- ThinkCentre A35 (type 8139)
This update requires approximately 7MB of space on your hard drive.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, select Find or Search, then click Files and folders.
- Type q4etn01us13.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q4etn01us13.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\IBMTOOLS\DRIVERS\q4etn01us13.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\IBMTOOLS\DRIVERS\q4etn01us13\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run. Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.
|realtekethernet.exe||5.618.1015.2004||28 Apr 2005||Realtek RTL Gigabit and Fast Ethernet NIC driver|
|realtekethernet.txt||5.618.1015.2004||28 Apr 2005||Installation instructions for Realtek RTL Gigabit and Fast Ethernet NIC driver|
Legacy Document ID
: 05 Feb 2013
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved