|Acoustics||LWAU = 4.5 bels or less|
|Dimensions (monitor and stand)||Weight: 13.4 lb (6.1 kg)|
Height: 16.2 in (413 mm)
Width: 16.1 in (408 mm)
Depth 8.7 in (222 mm)
Display size and viewable area
|Dot/Pixel Pitch ||0.294 mm|
|Maximum Resolution/pixel rate (MHz)||1280 x 1024/135MHz|
|Mounting||100 mm Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA) standard for mounting|
|Power requirements||Input voltage: 100 to 240 V ac Frequency: 50/60 Hz Heat dissipation (Maximum): 188 Btu/Hr Power consumption (Maximum): 40 watts Power consumption (Normal Use): 40 watts typical Power consumption (VESA Standby): < 2 watts Analog < 3 watts Digital Power consumption (VESA Suspend): < 2 watts Analog < 3 watts Digital Power consumption (VESA Off): <1 watt Analog < 3 watts Digital Maximum earth leakage current: < 3.5 mA at 264 V Maximum earth leakage current: < 0.25 mA at 100 V|
|Viewing angle ||Vertical: 140 degrees|
Horizontal: 140 degrees
* The noise emission level stated is the declared (upper limit) A-weighted sound power level, in bels, for a random sample of monitors. All measurements are made in accordance with ANSI S12.10 and reported in conformance with ISO/DIS 7779.
Note: Actual power consumption depends on the screen mode used, the images displayed, and how user controls are set.
|UL (U.S.), FCC B (U.S.), CSA (Canada), IC (Canada), IEC950 CB Report, NEMKO (Norway), SEMKO, DEMKO (Denmark), FIMKO (Finland), TUV (Germany), TUV-S (Argentina), CCC (China), NOM (Mexico), SASO (Saudi Arabia), GOST (Russia), SISIR CPA, SIR (Singapore), GREEN MARK (Taiwan), JEITA, CE (Europe), Korean, Australia, VCCI Class B (Japan), New Zealand, BSMI|
|(Korea) MIC, (Japan) VCCI, (China) CCC, (Taiwan) RPC|
Compliance to the ISO standard ISO/DIS 13406 Part 2 provides that ergonomic requirements are met when the monitor forms part of an ISO-compliant system.
- MPR-3 (Sweden)
- Supported display modes are a function of the attaching system unit and video subsystem. The full range of display modes available with these monitors may not be available or supported with all combination of system units, their operating systems, video adapter cards, and application software.
- Horizontal (H-sync) and Vertical synchronization (V-sync) signal timings are critical in order to achieve acceptable screen images. As a consequence, support for all possible variations in H-sync and V-sync timings for any display mode cannot be assumed.
- Adjustment of the user controls to enlarge the image to its maximum size requires that the signal timings of the display mode being used fall within the monitor-timing specifications.
- The number of colors shown in any display mode (up to a maximum of 16.2 million) is not limited by the monitor, but depends on the capabilities of the video adapter in the system unit.
- The ThinkVision L190 provides FCC class B - residential installation - compliance in all display modes.
- Implementation of monitor power management follows the VESA DPMS standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor power management to be effective. The system implementation must provide user-adjustable, power-down delay periods. The monitor power management function is invoked only after appropriate signals are received from an attached system unit or video adapter.
- Implementation of monitor Plug and Play follows the VESA DDC standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor Plug and Play to be effective.
- Certain functions require the system unit to be similarly configured, so all monitor functions may not be enabled when attached to a particular system unit.
- A 19.0-inch TFT monitor has nearly 4.0 million subpixel transistors laid over an area exceeding 176 square inches. Cost-effective manufacturing processes introduce a small number of defective subpixel transistors. The L190 monitor may have up to ten defective sub- pixels as follows:
< = Ten total dark and bright
< = Seven dark
< = Four bright
< = One pair bright
< = Two pair dark
< = Zero bright
< = One set of three dark
- Use of 50% background is not recommended since some users may see undesirable front of screen effects.
- The Auto-Setup "test pattern" can be used with Windows 3.1, Windows NT 3.5, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and DOS 7.0 only.