Top cover removal and installation - NetVista 2289, 6824
- Shut down your operating system, remove any media (diskettes, CDs, or tapes)
from the drives, and turn off all attached devices and the computer.
- Unplug all power cords from electrical outlets.
- Disconnect all cables attached to the computer. This includes power cords,
input/output (I/O) cables, and any other cables that are connected to the
- Remove the two screws at the rear of the left side cover and slide the cover to
the rear to remove.
- Ensure that all components have been reassembled correctly and that no tools or loose screws are left inside your computer.
- Clear any cables that might impede the replacement of the cover.
- Position the cover on the chassis so that the guides on the top and bottom of
the cover engage the chassis and push the cover to the closed position.
- Insert the screws that secure the cover.
- Reconnect the external cables and power cords to the computer. See External options installation.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved