System board removal - NetVista 8181, 8303, 8304, 8312
- Turn off the server and peripheral devices and disconnect all external cables and power cords; then, remove the cover.
- Remove the air baffle.
- Disconnect all wires connected to the system board.
- Rotate the drive chassis over the system board and lock it in the upright position.
- Remove the support arm by pulling it out.
- Remove the seven screws that attach the system board to the chassis.
- Lift out the system board.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved