|These drivers provide 56k x2 release 2 support.|
The following ThinkPad models are equipped with the Thinkpad Modem:
- ThinkPad 600 (with Internal Modem)
- ThinkPad 770(with Internal Modem)
- ThinkPad 770ED (with Internal Modem)
Pl ease see bottom of page for links to language specific versions of this file.[<-b>]
|For instructions on how to transfer files greater than 1.44 MB to multiple floppies, click here.|
NOTE: You should update the modem software to V.90 if you plan on using your ThinkPad outside of the United States, Canada, or Japan. This update will enable your modem to be V.90 capable for all supported countries. Follow this link to download the latest V.90 release.
Version 2.33 Initial release for ThinkPad 770
Version 2.35 ThinkPad 600 and 770ED support
Version 2.351 X2 performance improvement and additional country support
Summary of Changes
- (New) Support for ThinkPad 770
- (New) Support for ThinkPad 600 and 770ED
- (New) X2 performance improvement and additional country support
1. Extract the drivers onto the hard disk.
2. Click on Start -> Run...
3. Type C:\DRIVERS\WNT\MODEM\SETUP and press Enter .
4. Follow the instructions (Refer readme.txt for Unimodem and Ports setup.)
National Language Support
Only some drivers will be available in other languages. If you do not see a listing like this for additional languages, then that driver is available in English only. The English driver will work in ALL countries. This driver is available in the following language format. (NOTE: If the version numbers below do not match the version number given above, then the updated driver listed above is available in ENGLISH only!):
Dansk (DK) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
Finnish (FI) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
French (FR) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
German (GR) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
Italian (IT) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
Dutch (NE) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
Norwegian (NO) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
Spanish (SP) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2
Swedish (SV) (v2.351) - Disk1 Disk2