|At a glance |
This memory upgrade offering lets you upgrade standard system memory capacity, improving overall system performance. Features and benefits include the following.
- Test-proven 100% compatibility on the systems indicated below
- Meets's stringent reliability standards for memory products
- Fast access time - synchronous to processor's front-side bus clock
- 168-pin UDIMM with gold-plated leads
- Serial presence detect/decode functions
Improve the overall performance of your NetVista A22, M41 and X41 systems with the 64MB, 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) UDIMM memory upgrades. SDRAM enables faster performance than either traditional fast page mode (FPM) or hyper-page mode (EDO) memory.
Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to improve your system's performance.Warranty
3 year limited - Customer Carry-in Exchange
You will receive one box containing the following items:
- 64MB, 128MB, 256MB or 512MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM Memory
Product marketing and replacement part numbers (FRU)
- 64MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM Memory Upgrade
- Marketing part number: 10K0055
- Replacement part number (FRU): 10K0056
- 128MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM Memory Upgrade
- Marketing part number: 10K0057
- Replacement part number (FRU): 10K0058
- 256MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM Memory Upgrade
- Marketing part number: 10K0059
- Replacement part number (FRU): 10K0060
- 512MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM Memory Upgrade
- Marketing part number: 10K0061
- Replacement part number (FRU): 10K0062
- Announce date: 18 Sep 2001
- Planned availability date: 18 Sep 2001
- Effective withdrawal date 03 Jan 2006 (10K0059, 10K0061)
Performance specifications as known at time of announcement
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
- PC133 Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Column Address Strobe (CAS) Latency (CL) of 2 (memory bus clock cycles)
- Memory Upgrade Products up to this point in time have been CL3.
- CL2 Memory Products perform better in memory-intensive applications.
- Non-parity mode organized as 8Mx64, 16Mx64, 32Mx64 and 64Mx64 respectively
- Serial presence detect/decode
- 168-pin JEDEC/JEDIA standard UDIMM interface
- Gold-plated leads
Approximate height Approximate width Approximate depth
- Temperature: between 0 degrees and 65 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: between 10% and 90%
The 64MB, 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM memory upgrades are supported on the following systems.
|NetVista A22||2292, 6343, 6349, 6350, 6823, 6825||All|
|NetVista M41||6790, 6791, 6792, 6793, 6794, 6795, 6825||All|
|NetVista X41||6274, 2283, 6596||All|
|IntelliStation E Pro||6204, 6214||All|
Hardware requirements for other systems
The 64MB, 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC133 CL2 Non-Parity SDRAM UDIMM memory upgrades are supported on other systems that support industry standard SDRAM to the PC133 CL2 specification.
Some configurations may not be compatible.
All memory modules in a system must be CL2 in order to realize the performance potential that CL2 memory modules enable. The degree of performance increase is dependent on the software applications being run.
Cable orders required
Approximately 5 minutes
- The symbol * means that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the products will have been withdrawn from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.