Error message when you start the Business Contact Manager for the first time in Office Outlook 2007 - Lenovo 3000, ThinkStation, ThinkCentre, ThinkPad
When you start the Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 for the first time, you may receive an error message that resembles the following: “Database creation was unsuccessful.”
This problem occurs when Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager installed with Microsoft Windows XP.
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
- ThinkStation: All machine Types
- ThinkCentre: All machine Types
- Lenovo 3000: All machine Types
- ThinkPad: All machine Types
None. This is a known Microsoft issue. See Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 942496 Do not replace any hardware for this issue.
To work around this problem, restart the computer, or manually start the SQL Server (MSSMLBIZ) service.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Exit Outlook.
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Click Services and Applications.
- Double-click Services.
- In the services pane, click SQL Server (MSSMLBIZ).
- Click Restart the service.
- Exit Computer Management, and then start Outlook.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved