View the Port Replicator overview movie.
The new ThinkPad Port Replicator provides easy cable management and ThinkPad port pass-through capability with one easy snap for ThinkPad A and T Series users. You can reduce the inconvenience of individually connecting to multiple devices, and get true desktop like convenience. The ThinkPad Port Replicator offers pass-through connection to RJ11, RJ45, serial, parallel, keyboard, mouse, floppy disk drive, monitor, USB, DVI, line-in, line-out, and place for optional cable lock.
- DVI is supported on ThinkPad A2*p systems only.
- RJ11 and RJ45 pass-through allows network and telephone connection with new mini-PCI card architecture.
This convenient and efficient Port Replicator gives you the best of both worlds. You maintain the mobility afforded by your ThinkPad notebook while allowing quick and easy access to desktop peripherals at the office. The cable locking feature provides an added security benefit by allowing users to lock both the ThinkPad Port and ThinkPad system.
1 year limited customer carry-in exchange
This product replaces
This product was replaced by
You will receive one box containing the following items:
Product marketing and replacement part numbers (FRU)
- ThinkPad Port Replicator (02K8668)
Part numbers applicable to: World Wide
- Marketing part number: 02K8667
- Replacement part number (FRU): 08N1536 (replaces FRU 02K8669)
Additional part numbers
Part number(s) for ordering multiple quantities
- Availability Date: May 2000
- Discontinued, withdrawn from marketing: June 2004
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
- between 5 degrees Celsius and 35 degrees Celsius
- between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
Operating: between 8% and 95%
ENERGY STAR-compliant No. The ENERGY STAR emblem does not represent EPA endorsement of any product or service.
The ThinkPad Port Replicator is supported on the following systems:
- ThinkPad A Series - 2628, 2629, 2633, 2652, 2653
- ThinkPad R Series - 2656, 2657, 2676
- ThinkPad T Series - 2647, 2648
- ThinkPad X20 - 2660, 2661, 2662
- The symbol * means that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- All dates are represented in the US English format of mm/dd/yyyy (where mm=month, DD=day, yyyy=year).
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the products will have been withdrawn from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.