Backup battery installation movie - ThinkPad X300, X301
- Before replacing the backup battery, connect the cable to the system board.
- Put the battery into place as shown and replace the clear tape if necessary.
- Replace the keyboard by first connecting the keyboard connector to the system board.
- Place the keyboard into the chassis and slide it forward into position.
- Turn the system over and replace the 2 keyboard retaining screws.
- To replace the battery, lower the rear edge of the battery to engage the tabs.
- Rotate the battery down and lock it into position
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved